We currently performing system upgrades, and our outbound customer shipments are taking 2-3 business days. Thank you for your patience.
Expandable Touring Tank Bag, BMW R1250GS / ADV / R1200GS / ADV, '13-on, F850GS/ ADV / F750GS
Touratech Expandable Touring Tank Bag for BMW R1250GS, R1200GS (Water Cooled), F850GS, F750GS
Don't settle for a universal fit tank bag on your BMW R1250GS, R1200GS or F850GS that will slide around, distracting you from your riding. The unique shape of the GS’s fuel tank requires a bag that fits properly. The Touratech Expandable Touring Tank Bag is shaped specifically for the water-cooled BMW R1250GS, R1200GS or F850GS with a mounting kit designed specifically for the bike.
With your BMW's panniers and topcase filled with all the camping necessities, it’s also great to have a place for quick-access items like maps, sunglasses, wallets, and cameras. Tank bags fill this role perfectly, giving you an up-front storage solution for all your personal items, and a good place to display a map while riding. Touratech expandable touring tank bags are handcrafted in the Black Forest of Germany out of the finest materials and boast a long list of features, specifically for touring and adventure riding.
- Custom-fit for BMW R1200GS, F850GS, and F750GS – This tank bag is designed specifically for the BMW GS. Other ‘universal’ off the shelf tank bags will shift while riding, causing distraction. Because of the specific shape, Touratech tank bags require less mounting material to hold in place, making them easier to remove for fueling.
- High-quality Cordura material – Our touring tank bags are made only out of the highest quality materials. Unlike the other manufacturers that use standard Nylon, Touratech uses only premium Cordura materials. The certified Cordura fabric, made in Germany, is the same material used in high-end riding suits and is tough and highly abrasion-resistant. The Cordura is also treated with a special Teflon coating to protect against dust, moisture, and fading.
- Expandable capacity – Packed to capacity, but still, need a little extra room to take dinner back to camp? The Touratech expandable tank bag features an expansion zipper that extends your capacity from 13 to 20 liters in seconds.
- Large removable map case – If you’re tired of ruining your maps by folding them into all sorts of unique shapes to fit in your tank bag, our tank bag is for you. The large removable map case is a standard rectangle shape and allows you to display more of your map while riding.
- External pockets and storage options – Two external pockets give you quick and convenient places to store your wallet, change for toll roads, or other small items. The reflective bungee net is perfect for stashing your gloves during fuel stops or border crossings.
- Electronics cable pass-through – The front of the tank bag features a water-resistant cable pass-through so you can charge your phone, camera, or other electronic devices while in the safety of your bag.
- Convenient, even off the bike - The Touratech tank bag is convenient even when used off the motorcycle. A large rubberized carry handle makes it comfortable to carry as a hand-bag, and the included straps quickly transform the tank bag into a backpack for hiking and exploring.
Whether it’s a ‘round the world adventure or a simple day trip, a Touratech tank bag is the perfect companion for your journey.
The tank bag is water and dust resistant. To fully protect its contents from rain, consider adding our waterproof rain cover, part number 055-0069.
Safe Shopping. Guaranteed.
Your safe shopping experience is protected by EV SSL certificate technology with 256-bit RSA encryption.
EZ RETURNS. No Restocking Fees. No Problem.
We want you to be HAPPY. If your order is not everything you dreamed, we'll fix it. Whether it's the wrong size or just not what you wanted, you can return it for a refund. We'll never charge a restocking fee for items returned in new unaltered condition within 60 days. Just return the item and we'll issue a full refund to the original payment method.