Touratech Comfort Seats, Triumph Tiger 800 & 800XC
Triumph Tiger 800 & 800XC Comfort Seat - Make those long stretches of riding on your Tiger 800 or 800XC more bearable with a comfort seat from Touratech. These long distance seats are made with special high-density foam that will not break down or "bottom out" like the soft foam used on a factory seat. This prevents hot spots and discomfort in the long run. The ergonomic shape has been extensively tested for the maximum comfort and best seating position, while the grippy cover will keep you in one place when the road gets technical.
Touratech seats are purpose built for Adventure Touring and packed with features that are designed and tested by travelers and adventure riders in real-life conditions.
- Proprietary high-density foam provides superior support – A touring seat should be firm. Seat foam that is too soft or “spongy” will lose support and create hot-spots as the miles stack up. All Touratech seats are made from special high-density foam that will keep you supported and not bottom-out, no matter how many miles you ride in a day.
- Specially contoured design for Adventure Touring motorcycles- Touratech seats are purpose-built for Adventure Touring motorcycles, since we know you’ll be riding a mix of on- and off-road terrain. The seats’ special contours stay narrow in the front, right where they should, while staying wide in the rear for greater comfort. Other manufacturers who primarily build cruiser and street touring seats tend to make them extremely wide, making it harder to reach the ground with your legs while riding off-road.
- Perfect positioning of seams – Our seat designers know that one seam in the wrong spot can be a problem on a long trip. We design seats so that the seam locations are not in contact with you which maximizes comfort.
- Durable, comfortable stretch cover – Touratech seats feature a two-way elastic, non-slip standard cover, which flexes enough for you to shift your body to stay comfortable.
- No trade-in required - All of our comfort seats are sold outright. Unlike other manufacturers or custom seat makers, we do not require a trade-in of your stock seat. This means you can keep your original seat around as a spare, or sell it to recoup some of the costs of your new seat.
- Three different height options - Whether you need more space for your legs to stretch, or want your feet planted firmly on the ground, we have a seat height option for you. Touratech seats come in three different heights depending if you want your seat higher, lower, or the same as stock.
- Ergonomically shaped, matching passenger seat available - Passengers need comfort in the long-haul too! The Touratech passenger seat is specially formed to keep the passenger securely in place whether you're hard on the brakes or rolling on the throttle. Passenger seats are made with all the same high-quality components as the driver seats.
With the amount of time you’ll be spending in the saddle of your Triumph Tiger, a comfortable seat is a great investment that will pay for itself every time you hop on your bike and hit the road.
Seat Heights in low and high positions (measured from top of footpeg to lowest point of seat):
Low Seat: 49/51 cm (19.25/20 inches)
Standard Seat: 51/53 cm (20/20.75 inches)
High Seat: 53/55 cm (20.75/21.5 inches)
For instructions on how to measure the seat height and compare with your stock seat, click on the 'Instructions' tab above.
Safe Shopping. Guaranteed.
Your safe shopping experience is protected by EV SSL certificate technology with 256-bit RSA encryption.
EZ RETURNS. No Restocking Fees. No Problem.
We want you to be HAPPY. If your order is not everything you dreamed, we'll fix it. Whether it's the wrong size or just not what you wanted, you can return it for a refund. We'll never charge a restocking fee for items returned in new unaltered condition within 60 days. Just return the item and we'll issue a full refund to the original payment method.