NEMO Riff 15 Degree - Down Sleeping Bag
At the end of a long day of riding, a good night's sleep is key. We have found that a down-filled sleeping bag provides a great combination of warmth and small packed size - perfect for adventure motorcycle touring and camping. The 15-degree rating is great for use year round: not too warm to use un-zipped on cool summer nights, and warm enough for fall and winter road-trips.
Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, but mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. With a unique Spoon™ shape adding room at the elbows and knees, the Riff™ is a three-season down motorcycle camping bag that is designed for side sleepers, and allows you to shift positions throughout the night.
This popular bag is loaded with features, including Thermo Gills™ that help regulate temperature during the night, Blanket Fold™ that provides tucked-in comfort, and a waterproof/breathable footbox to withstand tent condensation.
- Spoon™ shape adds room at elbows and knees.
- Insulated with premium fluorocarbon-free, water-resistant Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™.
- 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified down is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects from tent condensation, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar provides tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Full length double slider #5 YKK zipperwith snag guard built into the draft tube makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or a Fillo™ travel pillow to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for a handy pillow-on-the-go.
- Patent # D804,780. Patents pending.
Safe Shopping. Guaranteed.
Your safe shopping experience is protected by EV SSL certificate technology with 256-bit RSA encryption.
EZ RETURNS. No Restocking Fees. No Problem.
We want you to be HAPPY. If your order is not everything you dreamed, we'll fix it. Whether it's the wrong size or just not what you wanted, you can return it for a refund. We'll never charge a restocking fee for items returned in new unaltered condition within 60 days. Just return the item and we'll issue a full refund to the original payment method.