SIDI Crossfire 2 TA Off-Road Motorcycle Boots
If your riding takes you off pavement often, a pair of dedicated off-road boots is a must. More street oriented adventure boots don't offer enough protection for your feet and ankles to keep you safe in a fall off-road. The SIDI Crossfire 2 TA is a staff favorite at Touratech USA, giving you the maximum protection while still offering enough flexibility to walk in. You won't find a more comfortable pair of enduro type motorcycle boots than the Crossfire 2 TA.
- Designed to have a “soft” limit of foot/ankle hyperextension.
- A laminated Technomicro is used at the base material in all areas.
- TA sole is best suited for riders who may walk in their boots some.
- TA sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler.
- TA sole features excellent rear brake feel.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit even the largest calf!
- Top of the boots gaiter features a high grip anti heat panel on the inside area, elastic belt with Velcro closure seals the top of the boot against the elements.
- The boots tongue features a protective internal gusset.
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Removable arch support.
- Inner heat shield made of high grip material.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel hold the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering maximum protection.
- Replaceable, even sleeker cam lock buckle system with memory retention nylon straps.
- All buckles move independently of each other and have just one fixed point (by a screw). This allows an easy closure and the buckles can adapt to the rider’s position as they pivot on the mounting screw as the rider changes position on the bike.
- Lower buckle guards help protect against opening due to an impact.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mold.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable.
- Replaceable shin plate is a Sidi patented feature.
- Replaceable inner kick starter/foot peg nylon guard on the inside area of both boots.
- Malleolus external plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Innovative Dual Flex System upper offers the industry’s best fit, especially with knee braces!
- The boot leg is fully assembled with screws, is stitch-free and entirely replaceable!
Safe Shopping. Guaranteed.
Your safe shopping experience is protected by EV SSL certificate technology with 256-bit RSA encryption.
EZ RETURNS. No Restocking Fees. No Problem.
We want you to be HAPPY. If your order is not everything you dreamed, we'll fix it. Whether it's the wrong size or just not what you wanted, you can return it for a refund. We'll never charge a restocking fee for items returned in new unaltered condition within 60 days. Just return the item and we'll issue a full refund to the original payment method.