Touratech Heat Control Heated Seat, KTM 1090/1190/1290 Adventure / R / SA
Touratech Heat Control Seat for KTM 1090 Adventure R, 1190 Adventure / R, 1290 Super Adventure
Extend your season and enjoy riding in heated comfort with a Touratech Heat Control Seat. We’ve all ridden on a cold morning or when the weather goes bad and we become uncomfortably cold on the bike. Don’t let the cold temperature ice you out of a great ride. Warm-up your core temperature with a Heat Control Seat for the KTM Adventure.
The engineers at Touratech have developed new technology that will keep you warm while minimizing power consumption on the bike. Using a proprietary electronic controller and a carbon fiber mesh heating element, the Heat Control Comfort Seat will keep you warm while only drawing 25% of the electricity of other heated seats. This preserves limited wattage on your 1090, 1190, or 1290 for other accessories like heated grips, heated riding gear, lights, and other accessories.
A glove-friendly control button is integrated into the side of the seat, eliminating the need for messy wires or switches on the handlebars. When pressing the button, the seat makes a quick vibration that signals the heat setting to the rider. This product is wired directly to the battery and switched power and will not impact the OEM electronic system of the motorcycle.
You can toggle the heat mode between High, Medium and Off with the touch of a button. When the heat is not needed, you will still enjoy the legendary comfort that many have come to expect from Touratech’s Comfort Seats. The proprietary high-density foam, ergonomic shape, and stretch foam have made these seats a top choice for travel and distance riding:
- Proprietary high-density foam provides superior support – A touring seat should be firm. Seat foam that is too soft or “spongy” will lose support and create hot-spots as the miles stack up. All Touratech seats are made from special high-density foam that will keep you supported and not bottom-out, no matter how many miles you ride in a day.
- Specially contoured design for Adventure Touring motorcycles- Touratech seats are purpose-built for Adventure Touring motorcycles since we know you’ll be riding a mix of on- and off-road terrain. The seats’ special contours stay narrow in the front, right where they should, while staying wide in the rear for greater comfort. Other manufacturers who primarily build cruiser and street touring seats tend to make them extremely wide, making it harder to reach the ground with your legs while riding off-road.
- Perfect positioning of seams – Our seat designers know that one seam in the wrong spot can be a problem on a long trip. We design seats so that the seam locations are not in contact with you which maximizes comfort.
- Durable, comfortable stretch cover – Touratech seats feature a two-way elastic, non-slip standard cover, which flexes enough for you to shift your body to stay comfortable.
- No trade-in required - All of our comfort seats are sold outright. Unlike other manufacturers or custom seat makers, we do not require a trade-in of your stock seat. This means you can keep your original seat around as a spare, or sell it to recoup some of the costs of your new seat.
- Ergonomically shaped, matching passenger seat available - Passengers need comfort in the long-haul too! The Touratech passenger seat is specially formed to keep the passenger securely in place whether you're hard on the brakes or rolling on the throttle. Passenger seats are made with all the same high-quality components as the driver seats.
Standard Seat: 1 cm (.4 inches) higher than standard
High Seat: 3 cm ( 1.2 inches) higher than standard
Safe Shopping. Guaranteed.
Your safe shopping experience is protected by EV SSL certificate technology with 256-bit RSA encryption.
EZ RETURNS. No Restocking Fees. No Problem.
We want you to be HAPPY. If your order is not everything you dreamed, we'll fix it. Whether it's the wrong size or just not what you wanted, you can return it for a refund. We'll never charge a restocking fee for items returned in new unaltered condition within 60 days. Just return the item and we'll issue a full refund to the original payment method.