Touratech Suspension ACE Dynamic Shock Set, BMW R1200GS (Oil Cooled) 2005-2012
If you have an Oil Cooled BMW R1200GS this DYNAMIC ESA suspension upgrade with have you falling in love with your GS all over again. You can teach an ‘old dog’ new tricks by upgrading your oil-cooled R1200GS to modern DYNAMIC suspension technology with the Touratech Explore “ACE” (Actively Controlled Electronic suspension). Fine-tuning the ride is easy with the handlebar mounted controller that can be adjusted on the fly.
Don’t let your friends with water-cooled R1200GS motorcycles be the only ones with DYNAMIC suspension. You can go full DYNAMIC with the ACE upgrade and your suspension will utilize integrated sensors that will change the valving of your shocks in milliseconds to handle realities on the ground improving the performance and handling of your oil-cooled R1200GS motorcycle. We’re talking about that planted feeling that can only be delivered by fully dynamic suspension.
Purpose-built to go the distance for touring, riding with luggage or even a passenger. Built from fully anodized high-strength aluminum, featuring low friction seals, the system is top-level craftsmanship.
Touratech shocks are purpose-built shock absorbers for long-distance touring, with the fully-loaded Adventure rider in mind. Cold forged from 6082 T6 aluminum the shock bodies are fully anodized inside and out for protection and long-term performance. Mounting bushings are carved from generous portions of high-strength stainless steel, ensuring that the mounting points of the shock are up to the task. These shocks can be owner installed and do not require extreme modification to the motorcycle.
**Please follow manufacturer's owner's manuals and install guides when installing shocks.**
The "ACE" Explore level shock kit includes the following features:
- Electronic Hydraulic Pre-Load (Rear only) with 15mm +/- of adjustment using the handlebar mounted remote control, invaluable for adjusting for the weekend ride, or long-distance trip fully loaded with luggage.
- 5 levels of comfort settings for both front and rear shocks via the handlebar mounted remote control
- 5 levels of sensitivity adjustment for the entire "ACE" system via the handlebar mounted remote control
- Adjustable even while riding
- Full service capability, ensuring consistent and predictable driving dynamics.
- Can be paired with a variety of spring rates to compensate for varying rider weights + payload requirements
- System includes front shock, rear shock, controller and everything you need to get it installed on the bike.
- Fits all years of Oil-Cooled BMW R1200GS. Doesn’t work with water-cooled models.
Safe Shopping. Guaranteed.
Your safe shopping experience is protected by EV SSL certificate technology with 256-bit RSA encryption.
EZ RETURNS. No Restocking Fees. No Problem.
We want you to be HAPPY. If your order is not everything you dreamed, we'll fix it. Whether it's the wrong size or just not what you wanted, you can return it for a refund. We'll never charge a restocking fee for items returned in new unaltered condition within 60 days. Just return the item and we'll issue a full refund to the original payment method.