Touratech Sport Seats, BMW R1150GS Adventure
Don’t waste a perfect ride with a bad seat. We all know how important comfort is on an Adventure Touring motorcycle. If you're tired of being locked into one position in your stock BMW seat due to the spongy foam, the Touratech Sport Seat gives you ample room to shift your weight, giving you greater control and comfort on the bike. The long, enduro-inspired cut, gives you room to move, which is just what you need during fast on or off road riding on your GS.
Your seat is the largest connection between you and your bike, and can make or break a trip. Upgrade your comfort level and make those long days in the saddle more enjoyable with a Comfort Touring Seat from Touratech.
Touratech seats are purpose built for Adventure Touring and packed with features that are designed and tested by travelers and adventure riders in real-life conditions.
- Proprietary high-density foam provides superior support – A touring seat should be firm. Seat foam that is too soft or “spongy” will lose support and create hot-spots as the miles stack up. All Touratech seats are made from special high-density foam that will keep you supported and not bottom-out, no matter how many miles you ride in a day.
- Specially contoured design for Adventure Touring motorcycles- Touratech seats are purpose-built for Adventure Touring motorcycles, since we know you’ll be riding a mix of on- and off-road terrain. The seats’ special contours stay narrow in the front, right where they should, while staying wide in the rear for greater comfort. Other manufacturers who primarily build cruiser and street touring seats tend to make them extremely wide, making it harder to reach the ground with your legs while riding off-road.
- Perfect positioning of seams – Our seat designers know that one seam in the wrong spot can be a problem on a long trip. We design seats so that the seam locations are not in contact with you which maximizes comfort.
- Durable, comfortable stretch cover – Touratech seats feature a two-way elastic, non-slip standard cover, which flexes enough for you to shift your body to stay comfortable.
- No trade-in required - All of our comfort seats are sold outright. Unlike other manufacturers or custom seat makers, we do not require a trade-in of your stock seat. This means you can keep your original seat around as a spare, or sell it to recoup some of the costs of your new seat.
- Three different height options - Whether you need more space for your legs to stretch, or want your feet planted firmly on the ground, we have a seat height option for you. Touratech seats come in three different heights depending if you want your seat higher, lower, or the same as stock.
With the amount of time you’ll be spending in the saddle of your BMW, a comfortable seat is a great investment that will pay for itself every time you hop on your bike and hit the road.
Low Seat: 2 cm (.8 inches) lower
Standard Seat: Same as stock standard seat
High Seat: 2 cm ( .8 inches) higher
Safe Shopping. Guaranteed.
Your safe shopping experience is protected by EV SSL certificate technology with 256-bit RSA encryption.
EZ RETURNS. No Restocking Fees. No Problem.
We want you to be HAPPY. If your order is not everything you dreamed, we'll fix it. Whether it's the wrong size or just not what you wanted, you can return it for a refund. We'll never charge a restocking fee for items returned in new unaltered condition within 60 days. Just return the item and we'll issue a full refund to the original payment method.