SIDI Crossfire 3 TA Off-Road Motorcycle Boots
If you prefer to ride your adventure motorcycle in the dirt, the SIDI Crossfire 3 TA, offers the best level of protection while still being comfortable enough to wear all day on the trail. This is the boot you want for riding Backcountry Discovery Routes or any other primarily off-road route on your ADV or Dual-Sport bike due to its high level of protection for your feet, ankles, and legs. The hinge system still allows a decent amount of movement in your ankle for walking.
The Crossfire TA model has a softer rubber sole that is more comfortable it you do some walking/bike wrestling in your boots and also accommodates those riders with slightly wider foot.
- All new ankle pivot system is designed to have a "hard limit of foot/ankle hyperextension.
- A laminated Technomicro is used as the base material in all areas.
- Slim, cool nonbootie design.
- Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit even the largest calf or knee brace system!
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- TA sole is best suited for riders who may walk in their boots some.
- TA sole is made of antiskid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler.
- TA sole features excellent rear brake feel.
- Inner heat shield made of high grip material.
- New inner boot gaiter has a larger circumference than the Crossfire 2 making for a tight seal around the rider's lower leg no matter which knee brace system may be used. Upper inside of the gaiter features an antiheat suede protectiongrip panel.
- Removable arch support.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- An all new rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel holds the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering added protection.
- Replaceable, sleek, micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention nylon straps.
- All buckles move independently of each other and have just one fixed point (by a screw). This allows an easy closure and the buckles can adapt to the rider's position as they pivot on the mounting screw as the rider changes position on the bike.
- Lower buckle guards help protect against opening due to an impact.
For a more touring-oriented off-road / ADV boot with more walking comfort and waterproof liner, consider the SIDI Adventure 2 Gore-Tex.
Safe Shopping. Guaranteed.
Your safe shopping experience is protected by EV SSL certificate technology with 256-bit RSA encryption.
EZ RETURNS. No Restocking Fees. No Problem.
We want you to be HAPPY. If your order is not everything you dreamed, we'll fix it. Whether it's the wrong size or just not what you wanted, you can return it for a refund. We'll never charge a restocking fee for items returned in new unaltered condition within 60 days. Just return the item and we'll issue a full refund to the original payment method.